WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TODAY THAT MAKES YOU AN ACTOR?
THAT MAKES YOU
TRANSFORM YOUR ACTING CAREER IN JUST 5 MINUTES A DAY!
All it takes for you to move in the direction you want is a solid strategy and just 5 minutes every weekday – wherever you are in the world.
The question is always..
‘What have you done today that makes you an actor?’
SICK OF GOING IN CIRCLES?
Fed up with knowing you have what it takes, but months are passing by and you’re going nowhere?
So are many other people.
Did you know that 95% of actors are out of work?
The other 5% have cottoned onto something…
There is a ‘secret’ of sorts that is hidden in plain sight.
What you might call the ‘DNA to every successful acting career’ that has been staring us all in the face but has been ignored by most.
This ‘DNA’, the foundation of every successful acting career can be totally explained, replicated and created by you from the comfort of your own home to rapidly improve your acting life and outcomes.
HOW DO WE KNOW?
We did it ourselves and have shared it with hundreds of actors, many of whom have moved faster than ever before towards their desired outcomes.
This ‘DNA’ and the strategy to recreate it has led people to work with some of the biggest actors, directors and companies in the world including the RSC, Disney, Netflix, the BBC and beyond.
YOU KNOW THE DRILL
Endless attempts to ‘qualify’ yourself with the next workshop, skills session and open casting followed by months of waiting around for….well, crickets….
The money disappears, the motivation follows it and your family start to give you ‘the look’.
What you (and they) don’t realise is that a career that you are proud of and actually enjoy building follows a set of principles that have underpinned the success of all of the actors you love.
Principles that you can follow without permission from any of the industry gatekeepers.
These principles can be established and practiced in just 5 minutes every weekday OR, you can increase the practice to accelerate your outcomes!
Finally – you are in control.
SO WHAT ARE THESE PRINCIPLES?
What is this ‘secret’, this ‘DNA’?
Well – every successful actor has become so because of what we call the Three-One Principle.
Sees you do
One thing very well
It’s all there.
Every career began or went in an exciting direction because of this seemingly insignificant set of circumstances.
“But I’ve done that before!” you might say.
“Loads of people have seen me do stuff”
Yes, exactly but that’s the problem!
Most of us spend time on the first and third element of this ‘equation’.
We focus on sending endless invites and getting seen at a showcase or casting by at least one exciting industry member but listen, almost ANYONE can do that if they put in the time.
That’s not where your problem lies.
Your problem lies where successful actors focus – the middle part…and that makes ALL the difference.
They focus on doing ‘one thing very well’.
When we at ICAT (Independent Centre for Actor Training) realised this, we reshaped our approach and the results were VERY exciting, not only for ourselves but for those we shared it with.
A daily commitment to just 5 minutes immersion and you become a totally different actor.
HOW AND WHY?
Well, let us tell you.
When they begin to follow it, actors report:
- Increase in roles landed
- An immediate reduction in anxiety
- A marked and immediate increase in confidence
- A definite increase in opportunities
- An increase in the quality and quantity of auditions
By regaining ‘control over the controllables’, actors reduce the stress and frustration that blocks so much of their progress and step confidently in the direction they want as individuals.
SO, HOW EXACTLY DOES IT WORK?
- When you register for the Daily Acting Coach Course you immediately begin the 40 day ‘CAREER ACCELERATOR SPRINT’ where you learn the 4 step strategy that you can keep for life – all delivered by email
- The first and most important thing you do is ‘choose your genre or medium’. THIS is where the magic lies. By choosing the genre or medium that most excites you, you immediately eradicate the overwhelm and start to ‘become the expert’ by doing just 5 minutes practice every weekday and it is this that makes the difference when you get in the room. You no longer feel like an imposter…and that is how people are winning the jobs
- As you follow the programme, you learn how to outreach and how to build your biggest asset – your contact list
- Following the stages (Ignition, Combustion, Fuelling and Refuelling) you will find yourself with clear and solid tasks to complete that result in more and better opportunities and outcomes.
- After completing the 40 day SPRINT, you will receive a Daily Acting Coach email every weekday with solid teaching and tips as well as access to outstanding full online courses and daily practice exercises that keep you plugged in and continuing your progress every day whether you are on the bus or in-studio.
ALL THE TRAINING IS DELIVERED TO YOU DAILY BY EMAIL!
All this in a fabulous, international community of supportive and like minded actors
Some wins. 3 short films. I saw a job on Spotlight that I loved the look of, admittedly not in my chosen genre but I couldn’t resist it. I wrote the most personal application letter I’ve ever sent and got an audition.
I had a great day with brilliant people, just playing and having fun and honestly not caring about the outcome.
Oh and I’ve also signed with a new agent.
Two commercials and I just flew to Phuket in Thailand and shot a comedy role on a Netflix show with a Hollywood Director! Comedy was my genre choice!
This 5 mins a day thing really works. I keep saying to myself “what have I done today that makes me an actor?” & then get results when I do 🙏🏻
I feel like an actor again!
I just wanted to let you know I got the play! So your challenge worked! I’ve gone from not being able to book a theatre job to landing a job in a great regional theatre! And I’ve just been confirmed to be back filming on Corrie for a day in August too!!! So being specific about one genre really doesn’t stop you working in others.
Just started the Career Accelerator Programme and I feel like my head is like Blackpool illuminations with all the lightbulbs turning on in here!
For the musical enthusiasts in London, I will be coming over to perform next to an amazing West End crew in the fresh For Tonight musical concert.
The ICAT principles are working, this is yet another proof! This accelerator is accelerating! And fast!
I’ve done 10 x the amount I thought I would/could.
While I’m here I have some awesome news that I can’t totally share yet but I can say I will be working again in January on another play! So excited. I was actually up for two plays but this one was the yes! So pleased I am doing the career accelerator 🙂
Another week of winning and on it continues, with 2 self tapes to hand in on Mon/Tues. On and on weekly winning, so simple yet effective…
I just landed that audiobook! Oh…and I’m in Warhammer!! It was 2 years in the making but, this is the proof of ‘do one thing very well’ targeted to a specific audience.
Daily Practice is awesome everyone.
Never had a win like this before! I did a VO job yesterday and they loved it. Like in a way no-one has ever loved my work before. Today is a good day.
I got three auditions in a day. Definitely down to daily practice and reaching out.
I’m on my way home after an audition at Cheltenham Playhouse. I could not have made the offer I made a year ago. It was for my chosen genre.
Won’t I lose out on other work if I choose one medium or genre?
No! On the contrary, you will find (as everyone does) that you increase your ability to transfer to other mediums by spending focused time on skills that cross all boundaries.
What if my agent puts me up for work in other areas?
Excellent! Go for it. You will likely get the role due to your increased confidence (what we call ‘Ownership’) through the Daily Acting Coach. This is not about ONLY working in one area, it’s about massively increasing your opportunities by spending YOUR time making an impact on your career. You should (and we do) go for EVERYTHING your agent sends you for and when we do we find that we are FAR more successful than ever before.
What if I want to work in all areas of the craft?
Perfect. This is the way to do it. To leap from one area to another, you have to ‘get in the room’ first. Best way to do that? Be VERY good at one thing then repeat the process when you’re ready in any area you like until you are neatly crossing from screen to stage to radio etc and beyond.
- Immediate access to the 40 day CAREER ACCELERATOR SPRINT with full training on the strategy and genre specific daily practice exercises
- Daily Acting Coach emails every weekday after
- Tips, techniques and exercises that you can either read and meditate on or physically do for just 5 minutes or more every weekday
- Access to a host of incredible video-on-demand courses including Owning Shakespeare, The Complete Actors Toolkit, Owning Self Tapes, The Audition Key and more…
- A beautiful community of actors celebrating each others weekly wins (and losses) in our private Facebook group
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The Daily Acting Coach Course account is full of world class training at your fingertips including:
- Owning Shakespeare (£800 value)
- Complete Actors Toolkit (£600 value)
- The 7 Day Artist (£150 value)
- The Audition Key (£150 value)
- Pro Act Challenge (£200 value)
- Taking Ownership Training Pack (£200 value)
- Owning Self Tapes (£200 value)
- Laban (£150 value)
- Training libraries (£200 value)
- CAREER ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME (£600 value)
Plus regular live online sessions.
Total value: £3,250 and that doesn’t include the daily dose of wisdom dropping into your inbox each week!
You won’t be paying that.
You can follow The Daily Acting Coach Course for just £16 per month (cancel anytime).
20% off at £150 a year.
CLICK HERE TO CHANGE YOUR FUTURE
cancel any time
cancel any time