ACTORS! CHANGE YOUR FUTURE
THE 10X AUDITION PACK
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH BUT YOU JUST CAN’T SEEM TO ‘DO IT’ ON THE DAY?
SICK OF PREPARING LIKE A CHAMP BUT PERFORMING BELOW YOUR BEST?
Just for you – a bonus collection of materials and resources to seriously scale your audition success.
The Audition Key Training Webinar
'I just got my first TV job! I watched The Audition Key, went to the meeting and hey, I guess it worked!'
Actors, with this 90 minute webinar there is no need to ever ‘fail’ an audition again!
THE AUDITION KEY will teach you...
- How it is impossible for you to fail at ANY audition
- Why you have the right to be there in the first place and how you often shoot yourself in the foot before you start!
- Why you are totally unique and how to harness that
- How to accurately prepare for your casting and become ‘director proof’ (p.s it’s a good thing!)
- PLUS! The KEY to gaining work as an actor and accessing drama school that people rarely talk about!!
'100% worth every second, wow, can't wait for castings after lockdown!'
'Extremely useful! I learnt more than I've learnt anywhere else on my journey in acting.'
Impulse: The Sport of Acting
Impulse: The Sport of Acting explores and exposes the network of exchanges that happen underneath every conversation, teaching you how to tap into this ‘flow of relationship’ as you play any and every script.
- What we mean by ‘acting’
- Where the energy in our performance should really come from
- How to beat self consciousness
- How we can bring this missing element into our work, regardless of genre
- A systematic approach to both learn and teach these principles
- How to practice them whether you have three minutes or three hours
- How to practice them alone and apply them to monologues
- How to apply them to screen, stage and radio. And more!
Praise for IMPULSE: The Sport of Acting
'“Terrific. Written with an authentic voice, energy, clarity of thought, humour, pragmatism and a love of the work.”
Head of voice at the National Theatre and author of The Voice Exercise Book
"Passionate - direct and helpful for anyone coming to grips with the essentials of performance for the first time as well as experienced actors who wish to reinvigorate their technique and look at their process. Reinvigorating. Contemporary. Alive! Simon is the Jamie Oliver of theatre books. Personally I love Jamie."
Olivier Award winning director: Up for Grabs with Madonna, This is Our Youth with Matt Damon, Jake Gyllenhaal and Ben Affleck – all West End
The Agent and Casting Essentials Cheat Sheet
A PDF collection of first class advice, directly from industry leaders to help you focus, approach and prepare for your upcoming opportunities like a pro!
THIS WHOLE PACKAGE IS WORTH