ONE WEEK, ONE COACH, ONE OUTCOME – UPSKILL!
And the skills pay the bills…
5Do you want to immerse yourself in a short, sharp and affordable Shakespeare training?
5Find massive freedom through energised, practical work and wield words as weapons?
5Be coached directly by those who do it for a living at the highest level (RSC, Globe Theatre, National Theatre)?
Register for the ICAT Owning Shakespeare Bootcamp!
This is what others are saying:
‘Straightforward, incisive and stimulating’
‘Wow Wow Wow’
‘I have studied acting for 8 years, and nobody has ever mentioned verse or prose! It all makes so much more sense!’
Over 5 days you will grow your skill set in a high energy and no nonsense environment, using techniques found in leading rehearsal rooms to:
- Get a firm grip of the rules of verse
- Learn the principles of prose
- Read the ‘music of the page’
- Immediately assess Shakespeare's inbuilt direction
- Own the space and the material, bringing great characters to rich fruition
- Play Shakespeare's text as if it were coming freshly from your imagination
- This unbelievable value week is a genuine opportunity to gain a solid toolkit and seriously upskill.
Over the week you will:
- Be trained first hand by a highly respected professional actor/practitioner
- Be personally directed, coached and guided through a sonnet and short scenes from various plays
- Absorb and take away a rock solid approach to playing Shakespeare to be immediately applied to any piece of text throughout your career
- Learn how to use Laban efforts to develop physical and emotional characterisation
- Receive ‘impulse training’ to make ANY piece of text truly conversational - even Shakespeare!
- Be introduced to solid acting techniques that develop specificity, truthful connection and freedom, whatever the medium
- Places are limited on this outstanding short course.
Click below to sign up!
“When it comes to Shakespeare, Simon is ‘The Don'”
Award winning Royal Shakespeare Company actor: Simon Trinder. Simon has spent the last twenty years working regularly as an actor at the RSC and Globe Theatre amongst others and is a regular text coach to the company at Shakespeare’s Globe (Richard 2nd, The Winters Tale, The Tempest, The Comedy of Errors) as well as Richard 3rd (The Rose Theatre) .