Unit 4 — Effective Application
You will learn how to apply an action or tactic to any script whether in a class or at home to root you in solid, truthful activity.
You will also learn:
About objectives; the lifeblood of relationship in any and every scene
How to deliver language off the page like a maestro
About the categories and importance of Shakespeare’s plays
You will find the following video links and resources for this month by scrolling down this page to the bottom, please watch and practice at your convenience. When you have completed them all, the challenge box will open with your instructions and link to upload your material!
4 Required Steps
- Watch the ‘Complete Actor’s Toolkit’ – Module 3 – video 1 – Action application
- Watch the ‘Complete Actor’s Toolkit’ – Module 3 – video 2 – Objectives
- Watch the ‘Owning Shakespeare’ – Module 3 – video 1 – Grace and Pace
- Watch the ‘Owning Shakespeare’ – Module 3 – video 2 – The Plays
To officially complete each lesson & unlock the next unit and Self Tape Challenges:
- Complete the lesson in one sitting (timings are stated on each video — allow ten extra minutes for practical play on each one)
- Please watch each lesson right to the very end
COMPLETE THE STEPS TO UNLOCK SELF-TAPE CHALLENGE NUMBER 2!
Complete the lessons in full to access the self tape challenge. You will upload your work and receive detailed personal feedback and practical next steps from one of our industry respected coaches pushing you further toward your acting goals.
Complete Actors Toolkit — Module 3
Lesson 2: Objectives (6.29)
Owning Shakespeare — Module 3
1. Grace and Pace (10.12)
2. The Plays (5.10)